80g butter or margarine, room temperature
¼ tsp vanilla extract
150g cups all-purpose flour
½ tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 egg, slightly beaten
40g chopped walnuts
141g chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Grease a baking sheet. Cream together butter or margarine, sugar & vanilla.
- Stir in flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add beaten eggs, stirring well to blend.
- Stir in chocolate pieces and nuts.
- Drop dough by teaspoon onto greased baking sheet. Bake 10 – 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack. Makes about 40 cookies.
- Grind rolled oats in blender or food processor until fine crumbs. Stir in ground rolled oats and walnuts. Follow step 5 for baking instructions.